[mythtv-users] Bleb.org down??

Richie Jarvis richie at helkit.com
Tue Apr 20 04:11:10 EDT 2004

David wrote:

> I really like Bleb - just getting the xml data is great -
> tv_grab_uk_rt - it's *so* slow on dialup.
>
> But...
> and I must admit I'm kinda nervous about relying on bleb - no offense
> to Andrew but it doesn't feel too stable...
> It lost a load of Sky data at easter (no response from anyone to a
> message to the list) and I am subscribed to the bleb mailing list and
> still haven't seen an announcement there..

I agree - I really like it as well - only really got 1 gripe with it -
it doesn't seem 2 grab a full days data using tv_grab_uk_bleb.  There is
normally a large gap between midnight and 6am in my schedules.

So, for the moment, I have switched back to radio times - I am on
broadband, so it is not a huge problem really.

Cheers,

Richie