[mythtv-users] Bleb.org down??

David myth at dgreaves.com
Mon Apr 19 15:21:31 EDT 2004

I really like Bleb - just getting the xml data is great - tv_grab_uk_rt
- it's *so* slow on dialup.

But...
and I must admit I'm kinda nervous about relying on bleb - no offense to
Andrew but it doesn't feel too stable...
It lost a load of Sky data at easter (no response from anyone to a
message to the list) and I am subscribed to the bleb mailing list and
still haven't seen an announcement there..

David