[mythtv-users] messed up program data download

Harry Orenstein ho_9 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 19 11:00:03 EDT 2004

>From: Travis Kelley <rhatguy at comcast.net>
>To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org
>Subject: [mythtv-users] messed up program data download
>Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 08:42:27 -0400
>
>Hey guys.  I had my timezone set incorrectly when I downloaded my
>program data (mythfilldatabase) and so all my shows are at incorrect
>times now.  How would one go about dropping all downloaded program data
>so I can do a download again now that the timezone is correct?
>
>Travis

Either re-run setup and choose to dump the program data (which,
I believe, will also dump the channels and require you to re-run
the XMLTV configuration step) or just manually download a full set
of listings using tv_grab_xx (grabber for your area) and then use
the mythfilldatabase --file option to load the listings indicating that
you want to replace the current data (try mythfilldatabase --help
for an explanation of how to do this).

If you are in the US this might look something like:

tv_grab_na_dd --config ~/.mythtv/myprovider.xmltv --days 13 --output na.xml
\
--old-chan-id

mythfilldatabase --file 1 -1 na.xml

(don't take the above as gospel, I am typing this from work).

HTH!!

-- Harry O.