[mythtv-users] Mythtv Crashes on LiveTV!

Dylan D admin at movingideasanimation.com
Mon Apr 19 04:03:46 EDT 2004

I couldnt tell you what the reception is like with using mythtv with qte
because it doesnt even load it crashes before any reception comes up.
But with using XV its fine.

And yes Ill be posting the Backtrace later tonight i was at work when i
posted this,I thought maybe someo people here might of had same issues so
wouldn't need a backtrace.

Dylan D.