[mythtv-users] Re: How to stay current with patches/CVS

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Sat Apr 17 05:07:05 EDT 2004

On Fri, Apr 16, 2004 at 09:09:57PM -0700, Nowhere wrote:
> I was just wondering what's the best way to stay informed as to the
> latest STABLE patches/CVS and IVTV drivers? For example, when I first
> installed Myth, there were later versions of the IVTV drivers available
> but did not work with MythTV. I have not seen (perhaps I missed?)
> notification to update the drivers and I don't know where to look to get
> notification.
>
> I did see Axel's post on the kernel update. Is the users maillist the
> forum for this type of info?

Not really, this was a security announcement. If you want to stay
uptodate with mythtv/ivtv development you should subscribe to

mythtv-dev
mythtv-commits
ivtv-devel

If you want to stay on release level watch the *-users lists instead.

(and if you're into packaged versions or rpm packaging in general you
could check the atrpms-{devel,users} lists)
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net