[mythtv-users] MythTV forums?

Greg Estabrooks greg at phaze.org
Fri Apr 16 14:18:49 EDT 2004

> I'm just wondering if there are MythTV forums. I don't see any on the
> official site and was surprised by that. Is everyone just happy using this
> list? I'd be happy to set up a forum system on one of my servers if people

 While some people have posted in favour of forums a large number
prefer sticking to mailing lists. As well the Author has officially
said that while people can start up web forums he will not support,
nor partake in them.

 Personally I dislike web forums, and prefer mailing lists and
searchable archives. But to each their own I guess.