[mythtv-users] Smallest, cheapest case?

Dex West dexwest at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 14 12:26:42 EDT 2004

Two questions:
1.  Looks like the largest CPU they have is a 800 or
1ghz system.  Will that be enough for a frontend?

2.  These systems are built on the Via chipset which I
thought I'd read didn't work well?  Specifically the
tv out chipset VIA VT1622A,

--- "Vincent K. Britton" <Vincent.Britton at wiznet.com>

http://www.viamainboards.com/product/epia_MII_spec.jsp?motherboardId=202

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=13-152-020&dep
> a=0
>
> Sincerely,
> Vince

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/mailarc/gforum.cgi?post=117579;sear

ch_string=Chenbro;guest=2843814&t=search_engine#117579