[mythtv-users] Native Linux games on MythTV

Paul W. Smith cvpsmith at ncche.olemiss.edu
Wed Apr 14 10:50:45 EDT 2004

I've reworked the config files a bit and managed to change the Mythgame item
so that it plays Frozen-Bubble instead of xmame.  This game works really well
with my  standard Hauppauge remote, so it's a natural fit.  I can post my
config files if anybody wants them...

Has anyone else played around with doing this?  As easy as it is to modify the
MythTV XML menus, I don't see any reason why you can't have a whole section
of Linux-native games available to play.  If I can ever get my OpenGL working
properly on this M10000 MB, Chromium B.S.U. would be another good one!

Paul