[mythtv-users] nforce and SPDIF

Hamish Moffatt hamish at cloud.net.au
Wed Apr 14 10:02:20 EDT 2004

On Sat, Mar 27, 2004 at 04:08:12PM -0500, skd5aner wrote:
> So any suggestions for the nForce2 motherboards?  I can't really seem to
> find anyone who has the AOpen AK79D-400 Max board.

I'm a couple of weeks late, but I'm using a Gigabyte 7N400 Pro2 and it
works well. Has nForce2 with onboard audio. The Pro2 has S/PDIF and also
optical out (which is the main reason I bought it).
Plus GbE LAN, firewire, USB2, SATA, ATA-RAID and a bunch of other
features I didn't need. No onboard video though. Full sized ATX.

Hamish