[mythtv-users] MythTV Help Website

J. Donavan Stanley jdonavan at jdonavan.net
Wed Apr 14 06:22:53 EDT 2004

Kyle Anderson wrote:

> It will be a place for comprehensive documentation on all aspects of
> MythTv.

Great! Docs are always good.  Myth is lacking in user documentation.
Lots of info on who to get it up and running, little on how to use it
(beyond keys.txt and some info in the howto).

> I don't want it to replace the mailing list, or the official site; but
> a website people can goto and find out what that toilet paper icon
> means :)

If they don't know what the toilet paper icon means, then they haven't
read the existing documentation which means they're probably not going
to read the docs on your site to find out either.

Might I suggest you feed patches to the official howto back instead of
creating an entire new site?