[mythtv-users] Re:mythmusic gui woes

Michael J. Sherman msherman at dsbox.com
Tue Apr 13 11:34:30 EDT 2004

 > Currently, you can customize the interior colors (not the
 > black outline, but that'd be easy to change) /
 > transparency amount, font, text, background, etc, through
 > the theme file.

I looked through ui.xml, qtlook.txt, and theme.xml without any obvious
place standing out as where that information would be stored.
Currently, how can I change the color, background of the cascading
menu items in the theme file?  Which tag, exactly?  As a start I'd
like to at least change the green to a different hue.