[mythtv-users] remote not working in mythtv

Mitko Haralanov voidtrance at comcast.net
Tue Apr 13 17:11:39 EDT 2004

I have a MCE remote and receiver and while everything work great when
using /usr/bin/irw (I see output for all the buttons that I press), when
mythtv starts, only the big round OK button works, nothing else.

The MCE remote should be the same as the grey Hauppauge remote but I am
not sure...

the lircd.conf file that I am using is the on that comes with lirc, and
the lircrc file is the one from
http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/lircrc-haupgrey.txt

If anyone has that remote working I would appreciate any help
--
Mitko Haralanov
voidtrance at comcast dot net