[mythtv-users] More on the Audio problem..

Travis Roy travis at scootz.net
Mon Apr 12 15:48:50 EDT 2004

I found this thread in the archives:

http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2003-November/021314.html

That person has the same card as me, he was also given the same fixes
that I got, and neither of us got a resolution (at least on the list). I
was hoping that somebody know know how to fix this problem.

I even put an example of the problem (transcoded into Divx format) here:

http://scootz.net/~travis/test.avi (25meg download)

That's the audio I'm getting out of the TV card, and I can't lower it
since it's the audio out of the STB card (bttv driver) so changing mixer
settings does nothing to help.

And despite what people think there is NO way currently to change the TV
card audio setting :( Hopefully this will make it into the next release.