[mythtv-users] Re: DVB support using ATrpms mythtv packages

Jonathan Edwards Jonathan.Edwards at Unilever.com
Mon Apr 12 10:54:14 EDT 2004

Hello,

I have a VisionPlus (TwinHan) DVB-T pci card.
I've not downloaded any specific drivers. I'm using Fedora Core 1 and I
downloaded a 2.6.4 kernel from the Fedora development site, this included
DVB support as a module and drivers for my card as modules.

Basically all I've done that is different from your mythtv-suite is to
compile mythtv after making the following adjustments to the settings.pro
file: -

Uncommented these 2 lines: -
CONFIG += using_dvb
DEFINES += USING_DVB

Uncommented this line and changed the path to be right fro my kernel: -
INCLUDEPATH += /usr/src/linux-2.6.4-1.305/include

I don't know much about it but I guess it's near impossible for you to
provide mythtv binaries that suite everyone due to their INCLUDEPATH being
different.

I guess the only way it would make sense is if everybody uses your kernel.

Jon.