[mythtv-users] Smallest, cheapest case?

pceric pceric at holly.colostate.edu
Sat Apr 10 18:26:59 EDT 2004

I bought one of these cases for my MythTV system.  It's a well built case and
comes with a good power supply.  However it wasn't designed for just any
micro-ATX motherboard.  The I/O shield slot doesn't fit a standard ATX shield
so I had to pull out my dremel and make it bigger.  Also the motherboard
spacers/screw points are nonremovable so you'll have to tape over or cut off a
few of them.  Your motherboard must also be no larger then 7.5"x9.5" or you
will probably run into problems.

Eric