[mythtv-users] Playlist module??

apt22 at drexel.edu apt22 at drexel.edu
Fri Apr 9 02:41:29 EDT 2004

Hi everyone-

I try to keep up with checking all the myth news and commits and
everything, but they are very large so plaease forgive me if I'm
mentioning something obvious or disscussed before.

I was wondering if anyone was working on a playlist feature for myth's
main tv watching mechanism.  I've always thought it would be nice to set
3 Seinfelds to play one after another without me having to exert the
energy to press a few buttons after each episode has completed :)

Or maybe there already is a feature for this?? I'm not sure, but I
haven't seen it discussed and thought it would be a cool add-on.

-Drew