[mythtv-users] Need help using ATI remote with 2.6.4 and LIRC

Stephen Atkins atkinss at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 9 01:57:58 EDT 2004

I've been tring to get my remote wonder going under 2.6.5 on slackware and
gentoo for a few days now.  I've tried compiling lirc 7.0pre4 but it has
problems with where some files are in the new kernels.  So I've given up on
lirc and would like to use the kernel drivers in 2.6.5.  Can some one point
me in the right direction here.  I'm not a big X man so I don't know much
about xmodmap and other utils in X.  Thanks

Stephen
atkinss at shaw.ca