[mythtv-users] Newest KDE & Geforce 4 mmx 440 tv-out

RJM Bardoel ralf at cartouche.nl
Thu Apr 8 08:14:11 EDT 2004

I have mythtv 0.14 and fedora I running on a PIII 550 Mhz, 512 SDRAM, PVR 350
and a Geforce 4 mmx 440. I know there have been some issues about this in the
past, but i can't find the right solutions anywhere. When i run my pvr through
my tv, everything goes perfect, but when X starts KDE hangs en doesn't start
kicker. I have done everything, but i can't solve the problem. I heard that a
lot of users use this card, so i hope that someone has got the right solution!

Ralf Bardoel

PS I have set up my box by the jarod's guide.