[mythtv-users] sleep/wake with Jarod's guide

James Armstrong james at thearmstrongs.org
Tue Apr 6 13:46:16 EDT 2004

That would be nice. I don't see the way it works now as being very
useful. I would think having it set it automatically after scheduling a
recording best. Have some timer that after so many hours of no activity
(keyboard, changing channels), it would power off until the next
recording. I would think a few hours would be ok. I don't see watching a
channel for more than a few hours without changing or looking at the
EPG. I would even do it if the frontend was connected as long as it was
not streaming a recorded video.

- James