[mythtv-users] sleep/wake with Jarod's guide

Simon Lundell simon at ida.his.se
Tue Apr 6 09:03:51 EDT 2004

By mythtv-shutdown i mean the shutdown functionallity integrated into
mythtv (I use the CVS version). Scince my board need a reboot after
setting the nvram-wakeup timer i've made a script that selects a
power-off-option in grub. The mythtv user can run nvram-wakeup and my
grubreboot using sudo. From the terminal it works flawlessly, but it
seems like mythtv cannot shutdown the computer.

//Simon
Btw: thanks for the outlook-qoute-fix