[mythtv-users] FW: Pvr250 issues - any suggestions?

Kevin Russell kevrussell at charter.net
Mon Apr 5 11:21:41 EDT 2004

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions - I've tried all of them.
However, I'm no closer to getting an acceptable quality.  What are my
next options?  New graphhics card, will myth 0.15 help, different tv
card, different drivers, filters?  It definitely seems to be an
interlacing issue as when I playback on my mythbox on the tv I get the
predescribed problems of jittery motion, etc but when playing it back on
windows media player on a laptop it looks much better.