[mythtv-users] New ivtv firmware - killing me!!!

Ryan mythtv at frouse3.homelinux.com
Fri Apr 2 23:35:42 EST 2004

I upgraded my FC1 machine a few days ago using apt, and the new firmware
apparently crushed my box. When I try watching live tv in Mythtv; i get
real choppy video / audio. I tried to downgrade the firmware with no luck,
and then I ended up kickstarting the machine and making a fresh install.
Again, the same firmware was pulled with apt-get and myth is crap.  Anyone
find a fix for this?  I even downloaded the source rpm and rebuilt it with
no luck. So now i'm stuck, and I don't see the point in starting over
again.   When I was running ivtv-firmware-17_21288-1 I had little
problems, but now that version is not available at Axel's site.

regards,
Ryan