[mythtv-users] Pulling my hair out - NVidia TV out

Len Tucker lentucker at operamail.com
Fri Apr 2 13:50:22 EST 2004

you are using configuration options for the downloaded nvidia driver >>www.nvidia.com<< ... with the supplied nv driver. The nv driver is supplied with xfree86 and will not use the nvidia driver options. When you download the NVidia driver there is a readme that may be downloaded as well .. this is a very long boring document but in fairly clear language explains what needs to be done to load the vendor supplied driver.

First step I believe is to download the driver from nvidia.
Switch to run level 3, run the installer script, follow all directions on the screen