[mythtv-users] Re:LCD Navigation of music module

Poul Petersen petersp at mail.alleft.com
Thu Apr 1 20:17:55 EST 2004

> How many lines is your display?  My display is a 4 line one, and when I coded
> up the navigation stuff, it worked out that the current item on screen would
> be the second item on the lcd display so you could see whats above and below.

	Ah, that's probably it - the 633 is a two line display. Now that I
think about it, the behaviour is exactly as if the "current" selection was
on the 3rd line, the one that doesn't exist in my case :)

	What about the fact that it shows the clock instead of the first
selection "Select Music" when entering the mythmusic module? Is that also
on the third line?

	Sorry for the slow reply - I actually replied before, but I changed
my email address, messed up the resubscription to mythtv-users, and then
left on vacation, so I don't think this made it thru before (don't see
it in the archives)

Thanks,

-poul