[mythtv-users] Need help getting signal to tv - Nvidia MX 440

Len Tucker lentucker at operamail.com
Thu Apr 1 13:48:04 EST 2004

from the nvidia readme driver file:

HorizSync 30-50
VertRefresh 60

NTSC is default and does not need to be specified.

I also added:

Option "ConnectedMonitor" "TV"
Option "TVOutFormat" "SVIDEO"

And from a reply to my last question you may want to look at:

TVOverscan "??" valid values 0.0 - 1.0
0.0 no overscan
1.0 makes the image as large as possible.

What directv reciever are you using?

I found that the low speed data port on my RCA reciever to work well with the RCA.pl script to change channels.