[mythtv-users] CVS broke my IR ???

Simon Kenyon simon at koala.ie
Thu Apr 1 01:48:50 EST 2004

On Thursday 01 April 2004 00:44, Jason Donhaue wrote:
> Ok, so there IS a reason, but me being a non-programmer am not sure what
> to do now :)
>
> Why is the "default" action being taken when I have a (previously)
> working lircrc??
>
> Is this a "modify source and recompile", or a "change a config file"
> thing?

run myth, go to setup and there is an option (somewhere) to run a command when
a key is pressed. the default action is to run "halt".

i am a programmer. i recomiled the kernel. i patched the kernel with different
lirc drivers. i spent several hours hunting this to find this option. being a
non-programmer can ge good as well :-)
--
simon