[mythtv-users] LIRC config files...

DanM dan at milkcarton.com
Thu Oct 30 16:23:50 EST 2003

>  I have support in mplayer, but when that exits it doesn't return
>  focus to the mythfrontend properly... I'm wondering if it's the
>  window manager...
If your using KDE, configure the mouse behavior to be "Strictly Focus
Follows Mouse" and set Auto Raise.  It works like a charm for me now.
When mplayer exits, the cursor will be over the mythfrontend window and
will get the focus.

-dan

http://www1.mplayerhq.hu/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/main/etc/input.conf?rev=1.10&content-type=text/plain