[mythtv-users] xine/mplayer and the pvr-350 tv-out

Torsten Schenkel torsten.schenkel at web.de
Tue Oct 28 10:18:54 EST 2003

On Tue, 2003-10-28 at 15:25, jose rubio wrote:
> I have the pvr-350 working for tv-out and the gui.  It looks great.

Can you give details? Which kernel, ivtv version, etc.? I'm struggling
with it at the moment, might be interesting to know what works.

> Now, how do I get xine or mplayer to use it too so I can view DVD's?

Don't know, mplayer and xine work, but the framebuffer device is too
slow (at least with an Eden 600MHz CPU) to be usable.

I hope for a xine plugin a'la dxr3 output, which seems to be quite
similar.

Torsten