[mythtv-users] Timezones, wintertime & Timeoffset

Per Åge Sørvik peraage at leneogperaage.com
Mon Oct 27 04:42:57 EST 2003

Recently my country (Norway), switched to wintertime, adjusting the time
1 hour back. And suddenly, all my listings was 1 hour wrong. Not
entirely unexpected, so i did a 'delete from program', and ran
mythfilldatabase again. Nope, same result. So i adjusted the TimeOffset
setting from +0200 to +0100. Still same result. Hmm, +0500 ? Same
result. NULL ? Same result. Clock has UTC set to false, and I'm running
mythfilldatabase from a different machine than the database/backend.

So, does anybody know if this setting is used for anything ? If so, what
would be the correct procedure for using it ?

--

peraage