[mythtv-users] PVR-250 Setting bitrate

James L. Paul james at mauibay.net
Thu Oct 23 21:13:28 EDT 2003

Joe Byrne wrote:
| Jim,
|
| What's the post-install command that you use to set bit rates?
|
| JB

It's my understanding that 0.12 now sets the bitrate defined in the
profile for ivtv cards. It certainly seems to be working for me, as is
the volume and resolution settings. These override my own scripts that I
made to set the bitrates and make them unnecessary now. :)

I believe any post-install bitrate settings are going to be useless
unless you suppress the profile settings in myth. Am I wrong about that?