[mythtv-users] I'm a debian guy and admit I'm RedHat stupid...

and hons at rcn.com
Tue Oct 21 11:18:06 EDT 2003

I'm a debian guy as well and have had to learn a bit of redhat to do
mythtv on my epia m10K.

I followed Jarods excellent HOWTO :
, but stayed with 2.4.20-8 to use the via binary drivers and have
installed these from viaarena.com.

Mythtv and all the dependencies came from the atrpms repository via
apt-get.......

it works well now (most of the time apart from a few truncated or
soundless recordings) and it's running 24/7

rgds
anders