[mythtv-users] TWO problems remote and

Nick Deng aliceathome_2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 21 07:43:56 EDT 2003

Ok, I fix a few problems with lirc and it gives no error, but after I issued
$ /usr/bin/irw

In Jarod's tutorial says"
You should get some output corresponding to the buttons you pressed. Hit ctrl-C to stop irw." I
did not get any response. Then I just follow throught steps.

When I do a mythbackend & i get the following output:

Probed: /dev/video0 - Composite 0
Probed: /dev/video0 - Composite 1
Probed: /dev/video0 - Composite 2
Probed: /dev/video0 - Composite 3
Probed: /dev/video0 - Tuner 0
Probed: /dev/video0 - Composite 4
Probed: /dev/video0 - S-Video 0
Probed: /dev/video0 - S-Video 1
Probed: /dev/video0 - S-Video 2
Probed: /dev/video0 - S-Video 3

Hange for a while. Then there is error. Sorry, I need to run it again at home to get the exact
eror message.
Are these two related? Any input will bw appreciated/

Nick