[mythtv-users] A few MythTV and PVR250 questions.

Sean shomann2 at insightbb.com
Mon Oct 20 14:53:17 EDT 2003

I JUST got done building my Myth box which uses 2 of the Gateway OEM PVR-250
PCI cards. Both WinXp and Redhat recognize them as PCI devices and I can
guarantee at least one of the feeds is working properly. I have not tesed
this config any further than that as yet, but since there has been no system
weirdness and Myth does indeed list both devices I would say they work just
fine.

Shuttle MN31/N Mobo
512MB RAM
Athlon 2500+ processor