[mythtv-users] nForce2 motherboards

Myster Man Xsecrets at softhome.net
Sat Oct 18 14:28:19 EDT 2003

Well let's just see I tried mandrake 9.1 redhat 9.0 debian unstable and
a few others to get it working originally. but all of those at the time
were on the 2.4.20 or 21 kernel. 22 wasn't even out yet.

Well I was having some odd little problems that were somewhat sporadic
using the agpgart driver.  I haven't noticed them since I switched to
the NVAGP driver. plus my cpu utilization seems to have gone down
somewhat after the switch. May not be completely related to the agpgart
driver, because I had it compiled into the kernel accidentally, so I had
to recompile, but the only change I made was to change the agpgart to
module. However that change made me recompile ivtv, alsa, and lirc. so
who knows.