[mythtv-users] Canadian source for PVR 350

Paul Crick web-mythtv-users at ivrl.com
Thu Oct 16 02:45:20 EDT 2003

I've been hunting high and low but not having much joy locating a
Canadian-based parts supplier with the PVR 350 in stock. I'd usually go with
NCIX.com but they're showing it as long term out of stock (the guy I phoned
said it had been discontinued - he's mistaken, right?)

Ideally I'd love to walk in to a store in the Vancouver area and pick one
up, but I don't mind doing the mail order thing provided the supplier is in
Canada - the hassle of ordering from the US and getting screwed in import
duties and brokerage fees is something I'm looking to avoid.

Can anyone recommend a good supplier?

Thanks in advance
Paul