[mythtv-users] Re: MythTV on a Xbox

Fabian Vilers fabian at vilers.net
Wed Oct 15 17:36:31 EDT 2003

--
The information contained in this electronic message may be legally
privileged and confidential under applicable law, and is intended only for
the use of the individual or entity named above. If the recipient of this
message is not the above-named intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication is strictly
Keyware, +32 2 346 25 23 and purge the communication immediately without
making any copy or distribution.