[mythtv-users] MythTV compile problem w/ XvMC support

Harry Orenstein ho_9 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 10 19:24:18 EDT 2003

Jason,

Just got home and tried it too.  Compiles just fine now.  But there is
something that nobody ever mentioned (at least *I* can't find a mention of
it): XvMC won't run on a second x-session.  You have to run TwinView in
Clone mode (at least, Mythfrontend crashes if I try to run on a second
x-session on my TV).  Does anybody know about this and is just playing their
cards close-to-the-vest?

-- Harry O.