[mythtv-users] Video coming out on composite0nottelevision output

mythtv mythtv at bruce.homelinux.com
Sat Nov 29 00:52:44 EST 2003

Hey Ray,

I saw a special for a pinnacle TV rave card for 9 bucks, so I went and got it. I
stuck it in and everything works, no problems(Except finetuning and editing the
mysql database and a weird audio problem).

Thanks for your help, I will save the other card for a future install.

If you dont mind...when using that mythfilldatabase --xawchanneals.  What is
sourceid?

Also, I just used the number "1" as sourceid and I now have duplicate entries in my
SQL database for channels.

Can you tell me the header entries for the SQL table for channels?

The rest I will try and figure out on my own..

Thanks,

Bruce