[mythtv-users] AverMedia M179 cards from ebay

Sager, Jim Jim.Sager at turner.com
Wed Nov 26 08:55:24 EST 2003

I sent an e-mail to Grant Woods regarding the M179 cards on ebay. I was part of the first auction and this is the reply I received on November 25th:

Hello Jim,
Thanks for the message. Any remaining cards that have not been shipped will be shipped tomorrow. I sincerely appologize for the delays on shipping. We were admittedly overwhelmed at the response from the auction and were unprepared to deal with so many individual shipments. We were originally going to send the items by US Mail to save cost on our end, as well as yours, however it became a labor nightmare. We then switched to UPS ground and all items will have been shipped by tomorrow.
Again, I appologize for the delays. Please feel free to contact me if you have any other concerns, or if you do not receive your order by next week. Thank you.
Regards,
Grant Woods
Marketing Manager
AVerMedia Technologies, Inc.-USA
Direct: 408-942-2136
Fax: 408-263-8132
grantw at aver.com
<http://www.avermedia.com/>

I will be keeping my eyes peeled next week for my cards. Again, I was part of the first auction and am not sure if he is speaking specifically to that or to all auctions.

--
Jim