[mythtv-users] Just can't lick this sound issue

Douglas Phillipson dougp at intermind.net
Wed Nov 26 11:28:41 EST 2003

I'm not sure.  Looking at processes I don't see anything unusual.  All I
see is a ton of extended disk activity for a long time after recording
stops.  If I kill the backend process, it stops.  I also am having a
problem with viweing recorded video.  A show plays fine for about 3 to 4
minutes then the audio starts to chatter.  If I stop play and start up
where I left off it's fine for another few minutes.  I havent read all
the troubleshooting stuff to see if this is in there yet.  Perhaps it's
a known problem.

Regards

Doug P