[mythtv-users] Adding a second satellite/cable box

Jason Hunt jhunt at akula.org
Mon Nov 17 14:21:54 EST 2003

I am using a Hughes GAEBO Satellite Receiver for my SBC DireTV feed.  I
think what I need is a second satellite receiver, and to just plug it into a
second coaxial connection located somewhere else in the room and it would be
ok.

I am going to test this tonight by taking the Hughes receiver to a different
room or different jack and see what happens.