[mythtv-users] Re:LVM & Disk Performance

Myster Man Xsecrets at softhome.net
Mon Nov 17 10:19:37 EST 2003

Well actually back in the ata33/66 days this was true, but from what I
understand all modern ata100/133 controllers have resolved this problem.
In the case here you have to either have the two hard drives on the same
channel or a hard drive and cdrom on the same channel. I would say that
the layout you have suggested would be the best.