[mythtv-users] IR Blaster Recommendation

Jonathon.Schmidt at sasktel.sk.ca Jonathon.Schmidt at sasktel.sk.ca
Mon Nov 17 09:39:16 EST 2003

No particular reason as far as I can tell...
Something for the storage bin.
I didnt realize the backorder though.,... ordered it last week, and I think
it shipped.
Jon

                      Jason Hunt
                      <jhunt at akula.org>           To:       Discussion about mythtv <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
                      Sent by:                    cc:
                      mythtv-users-bounces        Subject:  Re: [mythtv-users] IR Blaster Recommendation
                      @mythtv.org

                      11/17/2003 08:03 AM
                      Please respond to
                      Discussion about
                      mythtv

Damn, I see this item is back ordered until mid December.  Let me ask you a
question though.  I took a look at the link you sent, why do they include
Audio/video cables?  How does this fit it in?

Thanks

> From: Jonathon.Schmidt at sasktel.sk.ca
> Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 07:54:28 -0600
> To: Discussion about mythtv <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
> Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] IR Blaster Recommendation
>

> If you dont want to build the transmitter, you can pick up this
> http://store.snapstream.com/irblcapa.html
> I was recommended it by someone on the list.
> I ordered mine, should be in today.
> Jon
>

>                     Jason Hunt
>                     <jhunt at akula.org>           To:       Discussion
about
> mythtv <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
>                     Sent by:                    cc:
>                     mythtv-users-bounces        Subject:  [mythtv-users]
IR