[mythtv-users] PVR-250 Input switching

Ian Forde ian at duckland.org
Mon Nov 17 04:44:10 EST 2003

On Mon, 2003-11-17 at 01:36, Ian Forde wrote:
> I can't get the tuner to display anything in myth, but I can prove that
> the coax connection is working by doing:
>
> /usr/lib/ivtv/test_ioctl -p 4
> mplayer -xv /dev/video0
>
> and to ensure that the composite connection is working, I do:
> /usr/lib/ivtv/test_ioctl -p 5
> mplayer -xv /dev/video0

I just thought about this some more.  Because I've just duplicated the
core problem outside of Myth, this looks like an ivtv issue.

The other question, however, regarding automatically switching inputs in
Live TV mode still stands though.  After all, the EPG lists all of the
channels but silently ignores requests to switch to channels that aren't
available on the current tuner.  (Would that be a WAF-level bug? ;) )

	-I
--
                       Ian Forde, RHCE, CCSE, SCNA, SCDME
                       ian at duckland.org / ian at cytben.com