[mythtv-users] strange lirc problem

Dirk Aust dirk_aust at gmx.de
Sun Nov 16 11:48:24 EST 2003

I'm trying to start X remote from a telnet session with xinit and an
appropriate .xinitrc as desribed in the manual section 21.10 using now
additionally blackbox, I also waited minutes now, but I can't see any
reaction from the frontend, but I still see 'irxevent' working when I attach
to it with 'strace'

My .xinitrc:
blackbox &
xset -dpms s off &