[mythtv-users] Choppy video in mythtv live tv

wishbone at h4b.org wishbone at h4b.org
Sat Nov 15 02:31:19 EST 2003

I just upgradded to the latest ivtv CVS and live tv has become extremely
choppy.  Every few minutes or so it slows down and the audio gets really
choppy.  However, if I watch the dev directly with mplayer I can watch for
hours without a problem.  I can also watch recorded films without difficulty.
It seems ivtv related, but is this a myth problem or a ivtv problem?  I'm using
ivtv as of 11/15/03 and mythtv 0.12.  I do not see anything in the logs.  Any
ideas?  Anyone else running the latest ivtv drivers with myth 0.12 without
problems?

thanks,
joshua

--