[mythtv-users] Re:Re:chkconfig lirc failing any suggestions

Romel Llarena rdllarena at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 15 01:00:44 EST 2003

Ok, it's almost 1:00 AM EST and I've been at this
since 6:00 PM Friday. Did a bare metal install.
Somehow, this round I lost sound when doing the test
capture. I'll look over my steps in the AM.

More importantly, LIRC still isn't working right.
Exact same error as before. I did follow the steps,
the daemon appears to load w/o protest BUT I'm not
getting the two OKs like I used to. Also, no sign of
irw.

dshopkins, after a fresh install, we are exactly at
the same point. Going to be now but will try again in
the AM. I think the solution is to install from
scratch. Not quite sure how to do that but I'll be
paying www.mythtv.org a visit later today.

/rayc YOU ARE AWESOME! Thank you for helping us out.
Have good night.