[mythtv-users] Can't get TV OUT to sync

Christian Hack christianh at pdd.edmi.com.au
Thu Nov 13 01:35:35 EST 2003

I don't seem to have any problems here in PAL land running nVidia 4363
drivers on a Geforce 4 MX440 (built in TV encoder) or a Geforce 2 MX400
(external Conexant encoder - BT868 I think). I have used both S-Video
and Composite formats with no issues at all. Admittedly my current TV
_is_ capable of progressive scan although you can't do that with S-Video
or Composite anyway. My very very old TV (actually an old commodore
1084S monitor) wasn't progressive scan capable and it worked fine too.

Perhaps I am missing the problems you guys are having.

CH