[mythtv-users] Any tips for using VNC with Myth?

Matt matt at mmc.net
Tue Nov 11 11:00:40 EST 2003

When you run what?

To run a vnc server (asuming you have it installed on the server), all you
need to do is run "vncserver" from the command prompt. Then you can use
your client machine and VNC viewer to connect to the VNC server.

I use VNC server with my Myth box to run mythtvsetup.  But you wont be
able to view live TV . VNC cant support the rapid movement.

-Matt