[mythtv-users] Problems making test_ioctl for PVR-250

W Jason McMillon jason_mcmillon at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 10:36:29 EST 2003

I am a linux newbie and trying to install Mythtv with
a PVR-250.  I am currently trying to install the ivtv
drivers.  I have gotten stuck trying to compile the
test_ioctl program.  Here are the errors:
make
Makefile:3: /lib/modules/`uname: No such file or
directory
Makefile:3: -r`/build/.config: No such file or
directory
make: *** No rule to make target `-r`/build/.config'.
Stop.

I have a feeling it's something simple that I just
don't know enough about yet to fix.  I am running
Mandrake 9.1.

Thanks for your help,
jason